Are you ready for this week's meal plan and blog hop? Remember, in the meal plan some items are bolded, which indicates a homegrown or local item from our urban homestead. We have leftovers for lunch, and we rarely have desserts. Many times on weekends our lunches include eggs from the ladies.
- Monday - Pork chop and a salad
- Tuesday - Cheese, onion, mushroom quesadilla with (locally handmade) tortilla chips and salsa
- Wednesday - Homemade sausage, onion, mushroom, black olive pizza with marinara sauce
- Thursday - Skillet potatoes with ground sausage, a scrambled egg, and cheese
- Friday - Vegetable couscous and a piece of fruit
- Saturday - Vegetable frittata and a smoked sausage link
- Sunday - Big ol' cobb salad
Mostly Homemade Mondays is a series for people that are on a journey to better living, via healthier eating and a more natural lifestyle. We realize that there are different paths that we all take to get to that place, and this bloghop celebrates that. Whether you’re a seasoned raw foodist who has banned all things unnatural, or a rookie who is starting out by cutting out junk food, we’d love to hear from you! Link up with your favorite recipes, projects, crafts, or rants and raves.
Sarah of Frugal by Choice, Cheap by Necessity
Aubrey of Homegrown & Healthy
Kelli from The Sustainable Couple
Homemade Mondays will open every Monday. You have until Thursday to make your submissions. We will share our favorite posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and shout it from the rooftops.
- Link up. Use the submission form below to add your blog posts to our gallery below. You can add as many links as you’d like, as long as they’re on topic.
- What’s eligible? Recipes, crafts, DIY projects, gardening, fitness, green ideas or just plain old advice. We’re pretty open.
- Tell us about yourselves. Leave a comment telling us a little about your site and what you’ve shared. Of course this isn’t mandatory, but it’s a good way to stand out.
- Link back. Share the love by adding a link back to this party with your readers so they can see all of these great ideas as well.
- Follow our Pinterest board. Remember to check out our Mostly Homemade Mondays Pinterest board where we're pinning some of our favorite posts from the week.
A special thanks to one of our hosts, Sarah, for linking up a recipe Homemade Waffles to Mostly Homemade Mondays! Feel free to grab this "I've Been Featured" button and share the great news with your readers, family, and friends: