First, did you enter to win the $25 New Pioneer gift card giveaway? If you're an Eastern Iowa reader, this is the perfect giveaway for you! Enter using this Rafflecopter form:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Yesterday I introduced to you our Two Weeks. Unprocessed. series, and today I want to share some of the items on my shopping list.
- Pure maple syrup, made right here in Iowa
- Nuts (almonds, pecans, walnuts)
- Fruit (oranges, pineapple, berries)
- Greens (kale, spinach, salad greens)
- Beans (dry and canned, if there are no additional preservatives)
- Frozen vegetables (peas, green beans, broccoli, spinach - no sauces, just plain)
- Dried fruit (cranberries, raisins)
- Organic dairy products (milk, cream, plain yogurt, butter, cheese, etc.)
Mostly Homemade Mondays is a series for people that are on a journey to better living, via healthier eating and a more natural lifestyle. We realize that there are different paths that we all take to get to that place, and this bloghop celebrates that. Whether you’re a seasoned raw foodist who has banned all things unnatural, or a rookie who is starting out by cutting out junk food, we’d love to hear from you! Link up with your favorite recipes, projects, crafts, or rants and raves.
Sarah of Frugal by Choice, Cheap by Necessity
Aubrey of Homegrown & Healthy
Kelli from The Sustainable Couple
Homemade Mondays will open every Monday. You have until Thursday to make your submissions. We will share our favorite posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and shout it from the rooftops.
- Link up. Use the submission form below to add your blog posts to our gallery below. You can add as many links as you’d like, as long as they’re on topic.
- What’s eligible? Recipes, crafts, DIY projects, gardening, fitness, green ideas or just plain old advice. We’re pretty open.
- Tell us about yourselves. Leave a comment telling us a little about your site and what you’ve shared. Of course this isn’t mandatory, but it’s a good way to stand out.
- Link back. Share the love by adding a link back to this party with your readers so they can see all of these great ideas as well.
- Follow our Pinterest board. Remember to check out our Mostly Homemade Mondays Pinterest board where we're pinning some of our favorite posts from the week.
A special thanks to Simply Stacy for linking up Sweet Potato Home Fries to Mostly Homemade Mondays! Feel free to grab this "I've Been Featured" button and share the great news with your readers, family, and friends: