Do you have the day off today? We do, and we're so grateful for some extra time together. We had a fantastic weekend, which included watching our nephew play football, attending a Hawkeye football party to watch the game, a baby shower for a friend, some time on the Harley, and plenty of time in the garden.
Check out my carrot harvest:
My garden is almost done for the year. I still have plenty of tomatoes and a variety of peppers yet to harvest, as well as cauliflower and green and purple beans. Our leaf lettuce is pretty much done, and I don't think we'll plant a fall crop. We do have a variety of herbs that are still going strong, like sweet basil, rosemary, parsley and chives.
Mostly Homemade Mondays is a series for people that are on a journey to better living, via healthier eating and a more natural lifestyle. We realize that there are different paths that we all take to get to that place, and this bloghop celebrates that. Whether you’re a seasoned raw foodist who has banned all things unnatural, or a rookie who is starting out by cutting out junk food, we’d love to hear from you! Link up with your favorite recipes, projects, crafts, or rants and raves.
Sarah of Frugal by Choice, Cheap by Necessity
Aubrey of Homegrown & Healthy
Jess from Scratch Mommy
Kelli from The Sustainable Couple
Homemade Mondays will open every Monday. You have until Thursday to make your submissions. We will share our favorite posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and shout it from the rooftops.
- Link up. Use the submission form below to add your blog posts to our gallery below. You can add as many links as you’d like, as long as they’re on topic.
- What’s eligible? Recipes, crafts, DIY projects, gardening, fitness, green ideas or just plain old advice. We’re pretty open.
- Tell us about yourselves. Leave a comment telling us a little about your site and what you’ve shared. Of course this isn’t mandatory, but it’s a good way to stand out.
- Link back. Share the love by adding a link back to this party with your readers so they can see all of these great ideas as well.
- Follow our Pinterest board. Remember to check out our Mostly Homemade Mondays Pinterest board where we're pinning some of our favorite posts from the week.
A special thanks to Taylor Made Ranch for linking up MYO Italian Seasoned Tomato Leather to Mostly Homemade Mondays! Feel free to grab this "I've Been Featured" button and share the great news with your readers, family, and friends: