Wanna know what makes my Monday happy? Hanging out with my blogger friends.
This morning I'm meeting up with Ally (from Ally's Sweet and Savory Eats) and Michelle (from Simplify, Live, Love) to talk food, gardening, and all things blog. We have a great networking group of Iowa bloggers, many of which I've had the opportunity to meet in person.
Like Emily at Fit and Free with Emily
And Lindsey at My Creative Days
And Bethany at Sawdust and Embryos
Or Jeni at Jeni Eats
And Diana and My Humble Kitchen
And my girl Courtney at One Lyric
There are quite a few Iowa bloggers out there that I've come to know in person and virtually; too many to name here, in fact! If you want to keep up with some of the things we're posting, check out our Iowa bloggers board on Pinterest.
Mostly Homemade Mondays is a series for people that are on a journey to better living, via healthier eating and a more natural lifestyle. We realize that there are different paths that we all take to get to that place, and this bloghop celebrates that. Whether you’re a seasoned raw foodist who has banned all things unnatural, or a rookie who is starting out by cutting out junk food, we’d love to hear from you! Link up with your favorite recipes, projects, crafts, or rants and raves.
Sarah of Frugal by Choice, Cheap by Necessity
Aubrey of Homegrown & Healthy
Jess from Scratch Mommy
Kelli from The Sustainable Couple
Homemade Mondays will open every Monday. You have until Thursday to make your submissions. We will share our favorite posts on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and shout it from the rooftops.
- Link up. Use the submission form below to add your blog posts to our gallery below. You can add as many links as you’d like, as long as they’re on topic.
- What’s eligible? Recipes, crafts, DIY projects, gardening, fitness, green ideas or just plain old advice. We’re pretty open.
- Tell us about yourselves. Leave a comment telling us a little about your site and what you’ve shared. Of course this isn’t mandatory, but it’s a good way to stand out.
- Link back. Share the love by adding a link back to this party with your readers so they can see all of these great ideas as well.
- Follow our Pinterest board. Remember to check out our Mostly Homemade Mondays Pinterest board where we're pinning some of our favorite posts from the week.
A special thanks to Repurposed For Life for linking up this post for a Repurposed Sideboard to Mostly Homemade Mondays! Feel free to grab this "I've Been Featured" button and share the great news with your readers, family, and friends: